1. SITE-CLASSIFICATION - Characterization of site conditions in Greece for realistic seismic ground motion simulations: pilot application in urban areas; GSRT (THALES) 2012-2015.
2. Turkey-Greece cross border seismicity: velocity models, moment tensors, slip models, shakeMaps based on knowledge transfer and a joint database repository; GSRT 2010-2013.
3. Common strategies in earthquake hazard assessment and seismological data exchange between Turkey and Greece, Bilateral Cooperation between Greece – Turkey; GSRT 2006 – 30.09.2008 (Project Leader: P.M. Hatzidimitriou).
Cross border cooperation between universities and
educational institutes in the field of natural disasters and environmental
Contribution of advanced methods of Geosciences in
seismic risk management with emphasis to the built environment of the
Shake Maps for Strong Earthquakes in
Thematic Network “Management of natural risks using
space technologies and
Development of an Information System for Natural Risk
Management in the Mediterranean (SyNaRMa), INTERREG
9. Contribution of Seismology, Geology and Geophysics in the identification of active tectonic structures and to the simulation of expected ground motions at selected sites: emphasis in the area of Macedonia and Thrace, EPEAEK: Pythagoras II Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs, (2005 – 31.12.2007).
10. Estimation de l’aléa sismique en Grèce occidentale en utilisant des donnes sismologiques et géophysiques, GSRT, Bilateral Cooperation, France – Greece, 2005- 2007.
11. Development of common methods to study source parameters for earthquakes in Greece and Slovenia and strong ground motion simulation in selected sites, GSRT, Bilateral Cooperation, Slovenia – Greece, 2005 - 2007.
12. Development of procedures for the rapid estimation of ground shaking from earthquakes in Greece for emergency response, GSRT, Bilateral Cooperation Greece – USA, 2003 - 2005.
SEIS-IMPACT: A system to evaluate the
seismic impact to the build environment of the
An integrated study of cross- boundary seismicity
Seismic Source studies in
Quantification of present day tectonics in
Seismotectonics and Seismic Hazard Assessment in
18. Engineering Seismology, GSRT, 1998.
Detailed seismotectonic structure in the
Seismological research in the Aegean area with
emphasis on seismic-source and propagation properties to define the seismic
21. Study of the isoseismals of Kalamata earthquakes, EPPO (OASP), 1986.
22. Long-term earthquake prediction by seismicity methods, 1985.
Compilation of the seismic hazard map of
Development of seismological networks - Interpretation
of seismological data and seismicity and seismic hazard study in Kalamata (
Dependence of the strong ground motion by seismic
source properties and propagation of seismic waves in the area of
Seismic hazard study in the area of Hydroelectrical Station in Nestos
Study of the seismicity and continuous reporting to
the Ministry of Public Works on seismicity and seismic hazard subjects for the
Earthquake prediction studies in
29. Santorini Volcano Laboratory (EVSV-CT 93-028), EU, 1993.
A multidisciplinary study of precursory phenomena in
the eastern part of central
Geophysical prospecting along the construction of the
32. Observation and modelling of heterogeneities in seismic sources and crustal structure for seismic hazard assessment around active faults in the Mediterranean region (EV5V-CT94-0513), EU, 1994.
33. Theoretical research in earthquake prediction and identification of zones of high seismic potential (EV5V-CT94-0443), 1995.
35. Development of the National Seismological Network, 1995.
36. Theoretical research in earthquake prediction and identification of zones of high seismic potential (EV5V-CT94-0443), 1995.
37. Seismological studies related to the seismicity of the Kozani - Grevena area, 1995.
Seismicity study and seismic hazard assessment of the
broader area of artificial
EURO-SEISMOD: Development and experimental validation
of advanced simulation technologies in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering
Active faulting and seismic hazard in Attiki (
Seismicity and seismic hazard in the site of Hospital
construction near the city of
Study of the seismicity of the broader area of Florina
Seismicity and seismic hazard study in the area of Keramidi (Pieria -
44. Test and recording of a full automated optical microseismic network of sensors in a seismically active area, EU, 1997.